The AVT EZ Valve, an insertion valve, can be used within a range of applications across many industries such as oil refineries and water utility networks. Learn more on the AVT Industries & Applications page:
Our composite repairs and innovative inline insertion valves help keep pipelines up and running without introducing hot work, environmental contamination or excessive downtime.CSNRI’s industry-leading composite products repair corrosion and erosion damage, cracks, dents, wrinkle bends, and structural damage, reinforcing pipelines and restoring them to maximum allowable operating pressure (MAOP). Our systems conform to ASME PCC-2,
Petrochem & Refinery
Piping integrity within petrochemical plants and refineries is critical to effectively managing process safety, environmental hazards, and business risks. ClockSpring|NRI’s CSNRI process piping solutions are the most robust in the industry, addressing the full spectrum of plant and refinery repair conditions from -50º F (-46º C) to 550º F (288º C). Our emergency leak and
Pipeline & Distribution
ClockSpring|NRI introduced the industry to composite technology for pipeline and transmission line repairs and continues to raise the bar for performance. Initially, we applied our technology as a crack arrestor on high-pressure pressure CO2 lines, enriched natural gas pipelines, and other transmission lines that are susceptible to long-running cracks. Based on the success of this
Tanks & Terminals
ClockSpring|NRI’s experience with tank and terminal repairs covers a range of issues, including sealing pipeline cracks and leaks, the installation of inline insertion vales when water shut off is not possible, roof repairs, berm and containment area protection, and restoring the integrity of bund wall connections. Our specialized products address a broad range of challenges
Water Utility & Wastewater
ClockSpring|NRI offers a range of products and services designed specifically to meet the needs of the Water Utility & Wastewater industries.CSNRI offers the industry’s most complete suite of composite repair solutions for restoring and maintaining water pipelines, enabling safe, reliable operations in compliance with state and federal regulations.AVT’s inline insertion valve, the EZ Valve, uses
Mechanical contractors who are responsible for the heating or cooling systems, refrigeration, piping, HVAC, and plumbing of a building regularly need to install valves on in-situ water lines. The AVT EZ Valve is installed without shutting off the water and is the ideal option for this application.
In many cases repairs to fire hydrants are postponed as shutting off their water supply would lead to local businesses and homes also losing their water supply. This leaves authorities with the balancing act of ensuring hydrants are operational, while not disrupting their communities.
Refineries, tank farms, process plants, and many other industrial and mechanical operations require a constant supply of running water. If a break or leak occurs or a piece of equipment fed by water, such as booster pumps, require repair or maintenance, many times, operations must be halted.
Many water networks are decades old and when originally created, were not designed to handle the new infrastructure. This issue affects thousands of communities around the world and in many cases, water companies choose to insert new valves to create control points around their networks.
- AVT Designs New EZ Valve® to Isolate Aged Transmission Main
- AVT EZ Valve® Improves Water Line Operability
- AVT EZ Valve® Install Keeps Work on Track at German Oil Refinery
- AVT EZ Valve® Installed to Maintain Medical District’s Water Supply
- AVT EZ Valve® Repairs Municipal Water System Without Interrupting Service
- AVT EZ Valve® Restores Water Treatment Plant Main
- AVT EZ Valve®and R2M Site Services ensured the hot water kept running at UK hospital
- AVT EZ Valve®ensured the water kept flowing at a hospital
- AVT EZ Valve®keeps multi-million-pound Sellafield project on track
- EZ Valve® Enables Flow Control on Million-Gallon Tank
- EZ Valve® Restores Ruptured Water Main to Safe Service
- EZ Valve® Technology Improves Water Service Reliability
- Fire Hydrant Repair Program Enabled By AVT EZ Valve®
- First 3” EZ Valve® Installed in the U.S. Isolates Church Enabling Repairs
- Modified AVT EZ Valve® Provides Line Control Without Suspending Service
- PVC Line Returns to Service Thanks to AVT EZ Valve® and R2M Site Services
- RentEZ Program Enables Rapid Repair of Water Storage Tank Line
- University System Remains Operational Thanks to AVT EZ Valve®
- Vital fire suppression line remains live while AVT EZ Valve® is installed