Clock Spring® Contour
- Clock Spring Contour engineered, wet applied repair system featuring bi-axial or quad-axial stitched fiberglass cloth applied in a wet-lay system with two-part epoxy and a filler material.
- Available in multiple kit-sizes for any diameter pipe.
- Engineered repairs are designed by our skilled technicians following ISO or ASME guidelines.
- Ideal option for repairs involving complicated geometry situations such as tees, flanges, & varying diameter pipe.
No pipe cutting or welding is necessary, with repairs only requiring a cold-work permit.
Clock Spring® Contour is regularly used in plants, refineries, tank farms, terminals & offshore locations around the globe.
- Engineered Repair Design Report (ISO or ASME) is Available
- Installation Kit includes Necessary Job Tools
- Kits Available in Multiple Sizes to Fit Your Job
- Cloth is Stitched, not Crimped, to minimize creep with Quad or Biax Fabric Available Depending on Geometry of Repair