Manufacturing Engineer – About this job
Clock Spring Company is looking for a manufacturing engineer to support manufacturing operations, integrate manufacturing with QA/QC processes, reduce costs and improve efficiency, conduct time studies, and handle the sourcing and procurement of specialty items.
- Provide support to manufacturing functions and report directly to the Manufacturing Manager
- Conduct manufacturing time studies
- Assist with the health, safety, and environmental compliance program in regards to factory safety and regulation
- Purchase order administration of manufacturing supplies and all factory related items
- Support operational improvements and propose efficiency ideas
- Integration of manufacturing processes with the Clock Spring quality management system
- Identify cost reduction opportunities among processes
- Gain a technical expertise on the specifications of Clock Spring product offerings
- Test and report on various product components and requested product customizations
Preference will be given to those with composite manufacturing experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial/ manufacturing engineering required
- Candidate must be bilingual in both English and Spanish
- Ability to propose solutions and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify areas where efficiency can be improved and costs can be reduced
- A working knowledge of OSHA regulations and client required safety programs
- Strong technical skills with ability to learn product in depth and be a resource to our sales staff
- Self-starter and independent while also able to interact superbly with team members, and management.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Presentation skills and ability to create detailed reports for management
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate manufacturing obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
About this company
Clock Spring is a leading product supplier to the global pipeline industry. Markets served include oil and gas transmission pipelines, plant and refinery process piping, production pipework, and related energy industry infrastructure. Clock Spring repairs are fast, economical and easy. There is no cutting or welding required. This eliminates risks to the environment and there is no costly down time. Clock Spring’s cost-effective solutions have withstood the rigors of peer review, management questions, and real-world conditions time and time again.
If you are interested please apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your most up to date resume.